Tuesday 24 May 2016

Kalonji

Kalonji(black seeds)/(Nigella Sativa)

As a kid I always used to see my grand parents eating Kalonji/black seeds in the morning… and I used to wonder what additional benefits are they going to gain from these tiny tiny seeds….

Well that was a kids thinking…in this article I am going to mention the medical benefits of kalonji which we as a muslims know that our Beloved Prophet recommended as a cure for all diseases except the death itself…

3234750444_d9e2e1b9f0

Hazrat Abu Hurerah (R.A) says “ I have heard Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) saying that the black granules (Kalonji) is the remedy for all diseases except death.” Black Granuels are shoneez. (Bukhari Muslim –Ibne Maja, Masnade Ahmed). (Mafhoom-e-Hadees). In Persian shoneez means kalonji and Habatul Sauda in Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment