Friday 17 April 2015

Men home remedies for healthy skin

Men's healthy skin
Rough and Tough to be a time when only men were identified. But now it is not round. Now the desire to look beautiful not only women, but men too. He'd also get their skin healthy and beautiful. Just shave the face polishing round today's era is gone now, 'Hi handsome' and 'Number One' to be seen. Let us know if men home remedies for healthy skin.

Amazing Benefits of besan
Men are stronger than women's skin. So you have to work harder to take care of her. Frequent use is made of besan face pack to remove wrinkles caused by aging in men can be. Add a little flour paste mixed with warm water to make it back, wipe the skin. Now put a spoon of honey from the bottom upwards. Wash after half an hour.

Remove dead skin by scrubbing
Dead skin, black heads and white heads at least twice a week to remove scrub. It will then glow to the face, the skin will be too young. Scrub made from rice is especially true for men. Anti-oxidant found in rice is plentiful. Nikharta to the texture of the skin. Two large spoonfuls of yogurt to make it half cup rice flour mix and apply to the entire body before bathing, wash after 10 minutes.


Note Before shaving, sir
Men are often more difficult to shave because their skin is hard. Before I shave, shaving gel or Find lemon juice. It becomes easy to shave well aware of that too much use of the foam causes damage to the skin.

Amazing barley flour
Intrinsically oatmeal skin smooth, bright white and makes. So to make the facial skin supple face pack made from barley flour can be used. By creating a thick paste of oatmeal and honey for face, neck, hands put on. After a little dry, apply a paste of yogurt on top of the paste. Approximately 30 minutes later a warm face, neck, hand wash.

Tomato helpful
Likopen element is found in the skin of tomatoes which also acts as the Anti-Aging. Beauty experts say that the tomato honey in the face harness and put it on your face. It will take daily and consistent difference by applying your skin will look young. If your skin is oily face pack made of tomato and lemon. For this, a tomato and lemon juice mixed Lga on the face except the eyes part.

Magic on the skin of apples
Apple is very beneficial for men's skin. Apple and honey into a fine paste and mixed with barley flour to make paste. Apply this paste on the face. 30 minutes after applying the paste on the face and wash with mild warm water, so that the face appears attractive.

Miracle of the skins of oranges
Chilko pack of orange males greatly helps in removing acne. The skins of oranges to pack dried in the shade, make a paste Barik. Double the amount of powder in the paste, make a paste by mixing multani clay. This paste paste on pimples to fifteen minutes after soaking in water. Ten minutes after starting to wash the face with lukewarm water.

Remove stains from papaya Yun
Papaya on your face to keep the digestive action creates too immaculate. Many times men are black spots on the face is black. Papaya is very beneficial for them to allocate tasks. If you have dark spots on your face, cucumbers, papaya and tomato juice mixed with equal amounts to paste on the face. After twenty minutes putting on face cream face wash with cold water. The constant usage will gradually disappear and your face all spots in the skin will glow too.

Lively pack of eggs
Eggs also can be used to keep the skin healthy. Shuffle the pack and make it to the egg-white to squeeze a little lemon. Now part of the face except the eyes pack and put it on the face and neck. After ten minutes, rinse it with cold water. Rome begins her holes open egg-white skin, the loose skin begins her work. This is great for the skin wrinkled face pack.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete