Monday 20 April 2015

Dark chocolate is beneficial for the heart

In recent years, substantial media coverage is chocolate. Many researches show that the role of chocolate in keeping true to your heart health is very important. The reason that is rich in cocoa Flevonoid. This element is very important for good health of the heart. Flevonoid plants prevents toxic substances in the environment. Also, does it compensate them for their losses. This element of many foods, such as is found in fruits and vegetables. These foods contain antioxidants Flevonoid considerable benefits to us.






Anti-antioxidants the body's cells and tissues to protect against damage from free radicals work. During our regular physical process is the creation of free-radicals. During the process of breathing are many pollutants entering our body, free radicals that cause damage to the inside of our physical structure. Free-radicals are formed from the same smoke. Anti-antioxidants in your body are not sufficient, these free radicals can cause a threat to us. Anti-Deficiency of antioxidants in the body increases the amount of bad cholesterol. Bad cholesterol sticks to the walls of acupressure, which can later cause serious heart disease. Flewanols Flevonoid cocoa and chocolate to get into a type. It features anti-oxidant is. And to certify that the research also Flevonoid many positive impacts on the health of the heart. It lowers blood pressure, improves the blood supply to the heart and brain. And the smoothness of the blood reduces Pletlets. This decreases the risk of blood clotting. These plant chemicals are found not only in chocolate. Besides chocolate apples, Krenbarry, peanuts, onions, tea and red wine are also plentiful element.


What are the chocolate healthy?

Before you eat chocolate Lpaken, we show a necessary thing. It is important for you to know that not all chocolates are beneficial. Nor are all Flewanols in chocolate. Flewanols taste of the cocoa is very stiff. To reduce the time to make chocolate chocolate flavor is passed through many levels. The chocolate has more procedures, the presence of Flavenols gets lower. The market received mostly chocolate pass several stages. At first it was believed that most Flewanols Dork chocolate, but after learning the process of making chocolate Dork had knowledge of the reality. The good thing is that most chocolate makers in Cokelt Flewanols making every effort to maintain. But, until then you should intake of chocolate Dork.

Obesity increases the chocolate?

Chocolate is always supposed to gain weight. However, it may surprise fans of chocolate, in fact, it is not.
The main cause of fat in chocolate is cocoa butter, but it is really healthy as olive oil. With the Olik acid Strerik acid and Palmitik acids. It is believed that the type of fat are Sechureteted Strerik acid and Palmitik acid. Do you know the bad cholesterol and saturated fat increases the risk of heart disease. However, in contrast to recent research that offer facts. Research neutral effect on cholesterol Strerik acid. Ie it does not increase the cholesterol levels, and it is low. However, little effect on cholesterol levels definitely puts Palmitik acid.

Be careful when choosing chocolate Dork

First Dork particular caution when choosing chocolate. Dork loaded with sugar and nuts grilled chocolate causes your heart to no avail. Keep these elements as they grapple gives you extra fat and calories. The other thing is that so far it has not been proven that the good health of the heart in the amount of chocolate consumption is beneficial. So, it is better to be consumed only in moderation. If the good health of the heart, ie about 30 grams to 1 ounce chocolate Dork can be several times a week. As well as the apples, red wine, tea and onions should take such anti-antioxidants.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete